Tuesday 3 May 2022

The Daring Squirrel...


The Daring Squirrel.

This squirrel spent about 30 minutes eating the buds on the bush, I suppose there will not be many flowers or berries on it this year. I think he is protesting because I am having problems finding them any monkey nuts.







The Male Sparrow.

This Sparrow spent a lot of time in the bush as well, however, he was singing between rushing about chasing the female Sparrows.



Peanut Butter.
The peanut butter went down a treat this week, the birds were queueing up for it.










The Robin.
The Robin was the only bird that realised I had put up a new jar.


The Crafty Squirrel.

The squirrel thought I hadn't seen him, crafty little bugger.



I was amazed watching him run down the shed, then when he ran and jumped into the bucket with the pampas grass in. Peeping at me I just cracked up it was one of the funniest things I had seen for a while.


I don't know what he thought when he came over to the window in the shed to see what I had to offer him. He was pleased to see nuts were back on the menu, but I don't know what he made of the bit of breakfast bar, he had a good sniff and ate it so I am assuming he liked it.

Tony cut the grass.

Robin helped him clear up any worms that got in the way.



Keep safe & well,
Until the next time...









 



No comments:

Post a Comment