Monday 4 May 2020

May the 4th be with you...


Happy Star Wars day to all you fans out there.

Tony caught this crazy squirrel on camera yesterday,  there's always one in every family. 


I have been down to the garden today, Tony cut the grass, there are signs of hedgehog activity. Tony has put the cameras out to see what we can catch.
Today I took a few snaps of a few birds and yes a squirrel.

Starlings 




Some look so smart and colourful while others just look like punks.

Sparrows




Both look deep in thought.

Blackbird


Mr Blackbird with a beak full of suet nibbles
 for the chicks in the nest.

Squirrel 


Surprised to see me.



If I close my eyes she wont be there when I look again.

I hope you are still coping with the lockdown, stay safe and well,
Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment