Saturday 3 March 2018

Happy Birthday.



Today's Photo Of The Day

Lynsey.



Lynsey is 30 years old today.

I have no decent photographs of Lynsey, because she will not let me take any! the best one on here is the one of her with Andy Devine, ( Shadrack Dingle ). He lived on a boat at Stanley Ferry Marina at the same time we did and happily had his picture taken with Lynsey. The top  black and white photo was taken in Portugal when Lynsey was in her I don't want my picture taken even if I am on holiday mood. 
Any how I hope Lynsey has a Happy Birthday and finally stops getting asked for ID in shops and pubs when trying to buy alcohol and sharp objects. It must be lovely to be 29 and still people think you are too young to buy those things.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment