Monday 12 March 2018

From snow to floods.



Today's photo of the day.

It's Raining again.



This morning we had to go out to do some shopping, it was such a lousy day. It began raining at about 2am and didn't stop all day. (How do I know it started at 2am I hear you ask? well at 2am I was wide awake with my old friend toothache). The rain poured down, any snow that had been left melted and joined in with the rain running down the roads, so now we had floods to contend with.
Down in the garden it was waterlogged, Mrs Squirrel could have used a pair of wellington boots! Rain ran down our road like a stream, people were worrying about having to get out sandbags, I suppose that is one upside of living in an upstairs flat, if the water reaches our door we know there are big problems. Thats when we start watching for Noah and his ark.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment