Tuesday 16 May 2017

When I grow up I want to be...

Sometimes whilst out and about in the car we do see some unusual sights. I think this is one that I will remember for a long time.


When I grow up, I want to be...


A ZEBRA.

This little pony was in an enclosure with three other horses but he was the only one wearing a coat. 
It just brought a smile to our faces and brightened up the morning.

There are often horses in the fields we pass in another one we saw a foal that was obviously newly born. It was very wobbly on its legs and did not want to leave it's Mums side.


The Newborn.



There are of course other things we see on our travels that are not as pleasant, such as this old caravan that had been dumped not far from where we live.

Dumped at the side of the road.



There was a notice attached to the side of the caravan to the owner. Stating that under the Highways Act 1980-section 143 Obstruction of the Highway, The council has the right to remove the obstruction after 4weeks has elapsed and can recover the cost of doing so. This notice is to notify you that the council will remove the item 4 weeks after the date of this notice. Dated this 2nd day of May 2017. Signed by an Environmental Action Officer.

I am sure the owner is not coming back.
Some people just expect everyone else to clear up their mess.


Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment