Monday 13 February 2017

Physio and toothache

Last Thursday I had my first group physio session. It was not too bad, the only problem was I had been told it would last 30 Mins  when in fact it lasted 60. Tony was waiting outside wondering where I had got to. I have no concept of time so I didn't realise how long I had been in the hospital, until I looked at the clock when we finished. The physiotherapist told me I would probably ache the next day. That was putting it a little mildly, I could not lift my arm!

I am going to the dentist on Wednesday to see if she can remove my broken tooth. However, I have had a toothache in another tooth all weekend. Today I bought some Oral gel it is wonderful stuff a tiny amount rubbed into the gum, (just like bonjella) the pain disappears like magic. It lasts about 2 - 3 hours. It is a great put on till you can get to see a dentist. So I think on Wednesday I will be asking her to deal with that tooth as the broken one is still causing no problems.

Lynsey has an interview tomorrow so I am keeping everything crossed for her.

I gave Lynsey my rocking chair because there was no room in the bedroom for it when I got some larger drawers. Apparently Biscuit has taken a liking to the chair and spends most of his time sleeping in it. I am so glad it went to a good home.


The cats are causing havoc in the garden again, there is a new one in the neighbourhood. A small slim long legged black cat with 4 white feet and a white bib. It has decided it is a good idea to sit on the wall under the sycamore tree and wait for the squirrels. I hope it is a quick learner that it is not a good idea or the water gun will be coming out again.

The snowdrops are budding in the garden and more green shoots are showing in other areas. There are buds on the bushes and trees, although the Sparrows are eating them as soon as they see them.
The birds are pairing up, the squirrels are playing chase, I think it's safe to say spring is on its way.

Until the next time...











No comments:

Post a Comment