Tuesday 13 December 2016

Death of a lens.

I had a twitch and dropped my Tamron lens. It was 18mm - 270mm, it was one of my favourite lenses.  It sits in the cupboard looking so sad and alone, smashed and beyond repair, the lens is dead! I really hate these twitches!

It costs £300.00 plus to replace my Tamron lens, to use Tonys words "BLOODY CHRISTMAS".

The weather is not good at the moment, infact the days just don't seem to get light. It has been foggy, cold and wet.

At least it gave me chance to take a few atmospheric snaps.



TREE IN THE FOG.




 A FOGGY DAY.






TRAFFIC IN THE FOG.




My trips to hospital are over until after the new year. Then I am back to Huddersfield for physiotherapy and to see Mr Foggerty.
Tony had a blood test last week then was called back in for another this week. His answer to that was, 
"BLOODY CHRISTMAS!!!".









Until the next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment