Monday 20 June 2016

A trip to the dentist...



I had to go to the dentist last week for a check up. I had been having a bit of bother with a couple of my teeth, I knew I would need a filling, I had lost one from a front tooth. I was right I had to return two days later. 
When I have an injection to numb my top gum, it makes my leg shake, if I have an injection in my bottom gum it makes my right arm shake. This is a reaction to the injection mixed with my usual medication.

On the first trip to the dentist, Tony had a ride to "Anglers country park".   He took this photo, it was like home from home.

Two Squirrels


We have more new babies in the garden 2 new squirrels, one of which seems to have springs instead of feet. It bounces round the garden like "Tigger". It jumps from the cross bar onto the nutbox, then over to the feeding station, across to the shed then over to the fence, up on the wall and spins round in circles. It makes me tired just watching it. It runs full pelt at the pigeons scattering them like skittles.


I saw this today and I thought it described how I feel most days just at the moment.





Tony and I went to Barnsley last Tuesday to see Chris, Joanne and Logan.
I finally managed to take a picture of Logan smiling.


Logan smiling.



I think he looks a lot like Chris did at that age, but he also looks like his eldest brother Lewis. Whoever he looks like it doesn't matter he is a bonny boy, but I would say that being his nana.

Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment