Monday 16 February 2015

Rugby, Jeffery Deaver and Raw carrots!

The writing of this blog has been very hit and miss of late. I have been very unsociable, however I do try and I will try harder. We just have not been going any where or doing anything to write about.

The Six Nations Rugby is about half way through. England are doing well, they have won both the matches they have played and are at the top of the table.(for the moment).

I am reading my second "Jeffery Deaver " book and I pleased to report that I am really enjoying them. I have a list of his books written down so whenever we are out I can always look for one or two if we pass any shops.

Lynsey is enjoying her new job, although she has a day off tomorrow as her friends father died suddenly last week . His funeral is tomorrow, Lynsey has known the family since she was 9 years old and is going to the funeral, I hope they don't play 'Stairway To Heaven' by 'Led Zeppelin' or she will be crying buckets.

I have been going down to the garden even though it has been very quiet, I think it has  been a bit cold for the squirrels. They did show up a couple of times however, the Robins and Blackbirds came along too.




One of the Squirrels enjoying a nut.





Robin ready for take off.




Robin looking a bit over awed by the apples.




Blackbird enjoying the apples.




The last photo I am putting on is one I received in an email from Elvira.

The message read something along the lines of ...
A road sign made specially for Yorkshire people.





Now for the useless fact:-  

The average Briton consumes,
8 cows, 36 sheep and 36 pigs in a lifetime.

For the vegetarians,

A raw carrot 
is still alive when you eat it.


Until the next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment