Friday 10 October 2014

A quick jab in the arm.


Tony had a letter from the doctors inviting him to go for his flu jab this week. Away he went saying he thought I should have one as well, "whats the point in me having it if you don't" he grumbled under his breath as he walked away from the car. I sat in the car waiting for him knowing he wouldn't be long. The next thing I knew Tony was standing there with my door open looking very pleased with himself. "Come on, you are having a flu jab the nurse say's you should have one as well." Hmm I suppose they were right so I ended up having one after all.

The rest of the day I spent reading, writing on my new chrome book and sleeping. I am still not 100% fit so I am taking it a little bit easy until I am back to normal. Plus it is getting cold, I am going to find my hot water bottle I think I might need it very soon.


I have found a very short clip of two of the squirrels enjoy!





Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment