Sunday 10 November 2013

Strange clouds in the sky and happenings in the sycamore tree.


The Starling photo has a strange blue tint to it which no matter how I try I cannot get rid of it.


I wonder if it could have anything to do with the strange coloured clouds over Wrenthorpe yesterday?


Todays photo of the day


Strange clouds in the sky over Wrenthorpe.

Oh and guess what? yes they are back, a young male squirrel was spotted today taking leaves up to the higher branches of the sycamore tree at the bottom of the garden. Tony and I watched him for quite a while we just could not make out where exactly he took them. I went down into the garden for a closer look, I think he is taking them into a hole round the back of the tree. So not only do we think they are back we think they are moving in. Oh I do hope so.
I will let you know more as it happens.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment