Wednesday 15 July 2020

I think this lockdown is taking it out of me...





I decided this when I found myself playing hide & seek with squirrel.
He did find some really good hiding places.



Hide & seek with squirrel.


I have been to the dentist today and finally managed to have 1 of the teeth removed that was bothering me, only 2 more to go. I don't know when that will happen , I am going to ask if they will just remove them all, I have more spaces than teeth now so they might as well.

Here are a few more shots from the garden...




A Wren


An unfortunate Dunnock.

Who has lost all the feathers from his/her head.

A Juvenile Dunnock



A Juvenile Great Spotted Woodpecker


Lynsey has had a couple of trips to A&E in the last week or two, not with the covid-19 situation but with seizure related and other ongoing health issues, she is still struggling a bit but doesn't seem too bad.
Tony is having problems with his legs and shoulder, however, he will not let it get the better of him.
As I said earlier I am getting my teeth sorted, but I am still no closer to getting any injections in my knees. Well I suppose I am, I have been placed on a list to be contacted when they become available. I think thats just to stop me nagging.

I hope everybody is staying safe and well,

Until the next time...


1 comment: