Monday 20 January 2020

Baking & Knitting.

I decided to give the knitting another go, however it is going to be a long time before anything is finished. I manage to knit about half a dozen rows and my fingers seize up.
The baking was more of a success, I made a,

Pineapple Upside Down Pudding.


That should keep us in puddings for the next few days.

We have a crazy squirrel in the garden that is chasing away all the woodpigeons and magpies. I think the magpies have been stealing the nuts the squirrel has been hiding in the garden.
I am going to do the R.S.P.B. big garden bird watch next weekend so I am making sure that I have plenty of food for the birds and squirrels. I shall take my flask wrap myself up and go down to the shed for an hour.
I have not been taking many photo's so the only one I have to show you is, the sunrise through the trees taken from the bedroom window this morning.

Sunrise Through the Trees. 20/01/2020


Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment