Tuesday 4 December 2018

More than just a toothache

You have all heard me complain of toothache in the past, well this time it is more than just toothache. I went to see my dentist on friday and told him I think I have an abscess coming. He prodded and poked then he took an x-ray. No sign of an abscess there he said. So away I went thinking well it still feels like it to me.
Saturday morning I got up, I thought something doesnt feel right. I looked in the mirror, this is what I saw...



Oh no, there's no abscess.


Who do you think was right? Me or the dentist?
The dentist wasn't open again until Monday. First thing Monday morning I phoned I was given an appointment for 3pm. I didn't see the same dentist ( funny that ) . The dentist I saw was amazed when he saw me he gave me a prescription for some strong antibiotics, told me if it got any worse I should go straight to A&E because of all the complications I have with allergies and angioedema.
Tony is on antibiotics as well because he went to hospital to see about his ankles being operated on, the consultant told him he had to be treated for the infection before they could do any ops. He has cellulitous.  He has to go for a CT scan on Saturday morning. We make a really good pair.
Garden update...
It's wet and soggy

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment