Monday 23 October 2017

Relaxing at home...

Pepper, Lynsey's eldest cat went missing for 24 hours. As you can imagine she began to imagine alsorts of things. She was very relieved when he reappeared. There was a lot of blood on his fur but it didn't seem to be Peppers blood. Lynsey tried to check him over but Pepper was not having that! Every time Lynsey tried to touch him he would scratch, bite, or hiss at her. Having second thoughts about it Lynsey decided to leave him for a while after all he was eating, drinking and walking OK. She decided she would leave it till he fell asleep then try again.



Pepper looking healthy before going missing.


Biscuit Lynsey's other cat didn't seem too sure of what was happening. Lynsey said "Biscuit really isn't helping!" So I asked what she meant? "Well " she replied " He keeps throwing his toys at Pepper!" when I stopped laughing I told her maybe he has missed him and wants to play. I don't think Lynsey was amused with my answer.

Lynsey has just rung to say it cost £77:96 and she has to go back for xrays if he is no better.


Biscuit



Biscuit also has to go for an xray for respiratory problems.

The garden has had a visit from a beautiful Thrush,


Thrush in the garden



The highest number of birds at the moment are Goldfinches.



Sometimes just one





Sometimes in groups



My brother is training for the London Marathon in April, I am a lot more laid back.

Relaxing in my onsie and Doc's.







Until the next time...

1 comment: