Wednesday 2 August 2017

All finished apart from the physiotherapy...

My shoulder is healing well, I have had my dressing removed finally. There was a bit of a hiccup when one of the wounds began to leak slightly, however that was soon sorted out. Tony kept changing the dressings to make sure it was kept clean until I went back to the hospital for the dressings removing completely.








The back wound.



The two front words.




I am glad to say I can feel an improvement already, I have had a couple of physio appointments. Charlotte the physiotherapist is very pleased with the improvement I have made. I have exercises to do at home, which  I do 3 times a day, and I see Charlotte every 2 weeks. I don't know how long for usually it is about 8 weeks. I see Mr Foggerty in September.


I haven't done much photography because I have not been able to hold my camera. I will be able to take some very soon.

Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment