Friday 13 May 2016

More news from the garden

There is another baby in the garden, much to my surprise it is a Robin. They are usually the last to appear.

The first time I noticed him/her it was a very shy appearance.



A quick peep round the side of the water bath.



The next in full view and what a beauty the baby is.


There are no other babies yet, they seem to be very slow this year. I am not sure any Blue Tits will appear from the nest box on the sycamore tree. Since the new school opened they seem to have disappeared.


Squirrel found the new hiding place for nuts, I think it is a new squirrel too.


S/he seems to just launch themselves over the wall and into the sink.


The nuts do seem to be appreciated though, they look quite comfy in there.


Then of course the squirrel just had to make sure I had seen that the nuts had been found. Just so I would leave some more.


We have two beautiful Song Thrushes visiting the garden at the moment.


We also have a Mistle Thrush but I have not managed to capture that on film yet.


Baby Robin is taking flying lessons but forgets to let go of the branch!




We have Mr and Mrs Woodpecker calling in so we hope to see young ones soon.




Until the next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment