Sunday 11 October 2015

It's been a long time coming...

I know you have all been waiting for this, You have all been wondering what has happened to me . Well truth be told nothing really. According to Tony I am just too lazy to write a blog, I suppose I have to agree, sometimes it just doesn't seem worth it because I have nothing to say!
However from now on if I have nothing to say I will at least manage a couple of lines or a picture. It might not be every day but at least 4 times a week.

So where do I start?
I will not bore you with the hospital appointments we have both had or the doctor appointments.
I will go straight to the week in Scotland we have just had.
We were called upon to care for the Pride so that Bassman and Matchgirl could go away for a jaunt.

As we drive up the A9 we pass a small campsite


We have seen it for the last few years but never known what it is, the sign in the car window made me find out.

I found this link on google,


http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/perth-kinross/a9-camper-charles-ingram-evicted-1.902794


In which I discovered the man had been evicted only a couple of days after we passed. I felt quite sorry for him. However I then read more about him.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/DUNBLANE+FEAR+OVER+TOP+SHOT%3b+Marksman+is+banned+from+keeping+guns...-a083782132

I didn't know what to think. Then I watched this and I began to think the man was just not quite right.

http://youtu.be/57GWhgW3Gao


I don't know what you think?

Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment