Wednesday 5 June 2024

Photos from the garden, new life and injuries...





As promised, here are a few photos taken from my bedroom window this morning. First is a pretty young Robin, the first one I have seen this year.

A Young Robin in the garden.





The Robin seemed to enjoy the pot of Flutter Butter I purchased from Amazon. So did the Young Starling, the Coal Tit, the Magpie and the Great Tits.


Young Starling.


Coal Tit.


Magpie


Great Tits




It's a good job I bought a few of them and two holders. The seeds are going down fast as well because we have a very greedy squirrel


A very greedy squirrel



Who thinks I have put it there for him to empty.


An Injured Squirrel




I spotted an injured squirrel in the garden today, it has injuries on its back, but more disturbing is the injury to its right eye. I don't know if it has been fighting with another squirrel, has fallen or if a cat has managed to catch it. I shall keep a watch out for it and if it gets any worse I will find out if there is anywhere I can ring to try and get it some help. Otherwise, I suppose nature will just run its course. 



The Turner Family.



My mum sent me a photo, It is my Grandad Turner, my Grandma Turner, then left to right, my Aunty Alice, Uncle Jimmy, my Dad, (on Grandma's knee) & Uncle Tommy.

They look like such a happy bunch.

Until the next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment